Tuesday 19 November 2013

BUCKET - O - BEADS!!:):)

Me and my cousin Evie have started our own buisness called BUCKET - O -BEADS. BUCKET - O -BEADS is a buisness where we make lots of cool and crazy stuff out of Hammer beads. We sell all our things at a coffee morning down in Darton, and we sell them at the paint a pot shop in Darton, however all the money that comes from paint a pot I'm donating it to the Barnsley Hospice to do my share in fundraising. Also we are doing a sponserd walk around Canon Hall park and all that money will be givein to the Hospice!!:):):
So here are some pictures of some of the things we make and sell!!:):):)
I really hope you come down and have a look at what we make, because we make more than these!!:):):):)
I really hope you come down and have a look at what we make, because we make more than these!!:):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.