Saturday 11 January 2014

Out with the old and in with the new!!:):)

Hey my fellow bloges I thought I should maybe tell you about what I LOVE doing in my spare time, which is. Well I love doing alot of things like, drawing but I like doing a perticlar type of drawing which is Manga and a manga person can be spotted by big eyes and amazing hair or that's how I spot them anyway. I also love something called Quilling which is a long strip of paper that you place on a plastic stick and wrap around, then glue the end and then stick on. That is then your Quilling roll. Hamma beads is another crafty thing I love doing, at the moment I have a superhero picture waiting to be put up and what I really want to do is make some superhero hamma beads to stick around it, so it can be AMAZING!!:):):)

I hope everybody that reads this had a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!:):) I hope 2014 is going to be the best year ever!!!:):):)



This is a picture of all this things I have just told you all!!):):):)
These are my hamma beads I had already made, hopeing to make more!!:):)

This is the Qilling I was telling you about the plactic stick you can see is what you wrap the colourd paper around. This a great crfy thing to do its easy fun and if your not very crafty why not have a try!!:):)
Thought it was a good shot haha!!:):):)

This is a manga emo girl as you can see she has big eyes however this one doesnt have the crazyest hair ever so I will show you another!!!!:):)
Carzy hair!!!!:):):):)




These are some great eyes for manga!!!:):):):):))

Thanks for reading!!:):):)x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments.